1. Compulsion is not leadership— it is tyranny.
Learn more about leadership.
2. Your work woudn’t always be worthy, but you are always worthy
Learn more about measuring your worth.
3. Ultimately your environment create you; fortunately, you create your environment.
4. Work because you can and you should, not because you want to show you can
Learn more about work vs worth
5. It’s not the job of the environment to remind you of how valuable you are. It’s totally up to you.
6. The success mentality succeeds despite failure, not without failure.
7. Vision chooses relationships for the visionary.
Learn more about vision
8. Sticking to your goals doesn’t bring success; sticking to the process does.
Learn more about goal-setting
9. Daily you have to make the decision to either please everyone or go to your destiny
Learn more about leaving friends
10. Distractions don’t stop you from being preoccupied with your goals. It is not being preoccupied with your goals that opens you up to distractions.
11. The biggest hindrance to effective time management is not having a list of your activities clearly stated.
12. Sometimes, people should be loyal enough to admit that their loss of interest in the job is causing the company or organisation a loss. They should be loyal enough to leave.
Learn more about career change and loyalty
Olusegun Iyejare is a career coach and certified counselor. He helps individuals discover and maximize their potential to live satisfying lives regardless of obvious limitations holding them back.