Every individual in life must face some form of crisis in their life. God promised us that (John 16:33). There is no particular situation that can be said to be a crisis whenever it comes to everybody, but every individual must go through their own crisis.
According to Myles Munroe, a crisis is a situation in your life over which you have no control. It is an unanticipated change. This means what might be a crisis to you might not be a crisis to another person depending on the level of control you have over the situation.
I have explored the subject of crisis and how you can overcome every crisis that comes in your life in this article:
Below are 35 Inspiring Quotes from Dr. Myles Munroe on Crisis
Myles Munroe Crisis Quotes
1 A crisis is a situation over which you have no control
2. God does not call anything a crisis
3. Crises create history.
4. Your interpretation of crisis is what makes it a crisis
5. Every crisis is only a season
6. Change is constant. Nothing is forever except God and His promise
7. The key to success in life is outlasting the season, remaining steady until the season passes.
8. The greatest protection against crisis is expecting it
9. Being a believer does not insulate you from storms. Crisis is a promise of Jesus.
10. Your faith is only as strong as the tests it survives
11. You won’t get what you don’t confess but once you confess it, you will be tested for it
12. Depression is as a result of the expectation that things will never change
13. Crisis is the cradle for character and promotion
14. Suicide is trying to give a permanent solution to a temporary change
15. There can be change without improvement, but you cannot improve without change
16. Change produces insecurities and the unknown
17. You cannot become who you were born to be except you are willing to change into what you are not
18. The key to overcoming crises or change is effective management
19. Tradition is not truth; tradition is your experience with change
20. Everyone exists in time and change
21. Everyone will be affected by the time and changes they live in
22. Whoever controls and manages time and change will control our experiences in time and change
23. Whoever plans your time and designs the changes in your life creates your future
24. Avoiding engagement with the powers that design and plan our time and change is to surrender to another man’s values, morals, and standards.
25. God controls the measure of test you face
26. How you see crisis determines how you respond to it
27. The bigger the test, the bigger the assignment that follows
28. Every confession of faith invites a test
29. Test and challenges isn’t always a result of sin
30. Faith only manifests through tests
31. Testing your faith is Heaven’s prerequisite for trusting you
32. Don’t confuse the test God allows with the test you create
33. You can either initiate change or be a victim of change
Related: Keys, Principles and Benefits of Change by Dr. Myles Munroe
34. Although times and seasons of change will come, without the mindset of a change agent, you will not emerge as a leader
35. You are an instrument of change not the author of it
There you have a few quotes from Dr. Myles Munroe on Crisis, Tests, and Change I have curated from his teachings over the years.
I want to give you Lifetime Access to over $150 worth of mentorship materials from Dr. Myles Munroe on crisis, purpose, leadership, success, wealth, and the Kingdom. Get instant access to them here.
Olusegun Iyejare is a career coach and certified counselor. He helps individuals discover and maximize their potential to live satisfying lives regardless of obvious limitations holding them back.