There is more to life than we can see on the surface. There is also more to death than the end of the life of a person. Dr. Myles Munroe taught several principles of life and death during his lifetime of which I have highlighted 32 inspiring quotes.
I gathered these quotes from being mentored by Dr Myles Munroe since I was 16. Get my gift of 1,000 Dr Myles Munroe Quotes PDF at the end of this post.
Quotes from Dr. Myles Munroe on Death, Life and Time
1. Where there is hope, there is life
2. If people can’t receive life from the legacy you leave when you die, you really didn’t live effectively
3. The substance of life is finding God’s purpose and fulfilling it. Until you do that you are not really living
4. The greatest tragedy in life is not death but a life without purpose
5. It is more tragic to be alive and not know why than to be dead and not know life
6. The greatest challenge in life is not knowing what to do
7. The greatest mistake in life is being busy but not being effective
8. The greatest failure in life is being successful in the wrong assignment
9. A life undefined is not worth living
10. If you don’t understand the principles of life, life becomes your enemy
11. It may not be life-or-death, but challenges and difficulties must surely come
12. Everything you leave unfinished will discourage you from completing other tasks. The unfinished has a way of haunting your life
13. If you stay in touch with God you will be nourished both in life and vision
14. True vision is discovered when you discover what you are supposed to die for
15. It is fine to live in the present but don’t focus on it— that’s too much depression
16. You can have the Holy Spirit in the deadest church but they won’t see any activities without God’s word being taught
17. The impressions of eternal life begins in the soul
18. The key to success in life is outlasting the season of crisis
19. Lead with your life; your life is the weight of your words
20. There is no such thing as a private life— your life is personal but not private; it affects others
21. Live right so you can enjoy your memories
22. Don’t try to be smart; you can’t outsmart life
24. Laws make life predictable
25. The reason you are confused about daily decisions is because you don’t know the laws of daily life
26. Success in life is (a result of) adherence to principles
27. Time is the true measure of life
28. Time is the currency of life
29. How we spend our time determines the quality of our life and death
30. Preoccupation with priority preserves and protects your life
31. Some of the worst curse in life is people who drop in unannounced
32. Correct priority protects time
33. You are meant to this life on a purpose not on a pension
Because you read this far, I want to give you Lifetime Access to over $1,000 worth of mentorship materials from Dr. Myles Munroe on purpose, leadership, wealth and the Kingdom. Including your 1,000 Myles Munroe Quotes PDF. Get instant access to them here.
There you have 33 quotes from Dr Myles Munroe on Life, Death, and Time.
Olusegun Iyejare is a career coach and certified counselor. He helps individuals discover and maximize their potential to live satisfying lives regardless of obvious limitations holding them back.