Talents are gifts are the innate abilities God gave us to fulfil His purposes for our lives. Dr. Myles Munroe was an authority in helping people discover and maximise these talents and gifts.
I have highlighted 19 quotes from Dr. Myles Munroe on Talents and Gifts, which I curated from being mentored by him since I was 16, in this article.
Myles Munroe Quotes on Talents and Gifts
1. Education in itself does not guarantee anything; it is your gift that is the key to success
2. There is a place for you in the big world if you discover and manifest your gift
3. Your gift is not something you learn but discover and stir up through developing, refining, enhancing, and using.
4. Your talent can be refined in the process of fulfilling vision
5. Jealousy is a gift robber, energy drain, and takes passion of life from you
6. You should be busy stirring your gift that you don’t have time being jealous of the gifts of others
7. If you believe you are too old to use your gift you are believing a lie
8. Your gift will give you your youth back
9. What God invests in you, He wants to see used
10. Redemption restores our ability to accomplish vision
11. Whatever you are born to do, you are equipped to do or will be equipped to do
12. God gave us the gift of imagination to keep us from focusing on our present
13. Your dreams reveal your abilities, acting on your dreams reveals more abilities
14. Having ability is good but keeping ability is bad
15. Knowing and living within God’s purpose is the difference between using and abusing the gifts and capabilities God built in you
16. Possessing spiritual gifts doesn’t make any person superior
17. There no monopolizing of spiritual gifts; the Holy Spirit gives to and takes from anyone He wants
18. Do not seek spiritual gifts because you want them. Seek them because you need them for ministry
19. True leaders serve their gifts to humanity
20. Morality is stronger than talents
21. Your gifts will take where character will keep you
There you have it. I want to give you Lifetime Access to over $1,000 worth of mentorship materials from Dr. Myles Munroe on purpose, leadership, success, wealth, and the Kingdom. Get instant access to them here.
Olusegun Iyejare is a career coach and certified counselor. He helps individuals discover and maximize their potential to live satisfying lives regardless of obvious limitations holding them back.