Below is a list of over 100 quotes from Dr Myles Munroe. They have been structured into various categories for easy navigation. They include Myles Munroe Quotes on life, success, leadership, money, death, faith, prayer, purpose, potential, marriage, relationships, love, character, values, wisdom, change and so on.
I want to give you Lifetime Access to over $1,000 worth of mentorship materials from Dr. Myles Munroe on purpose, leadership, success, wealth and the Kingdom. Get instant access to all life-changing materials now!
Myles Munroe Quotes on Life
- You are not important because of how long you live, you are important because of how effective you live.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes about Love
- God’s will and desire—His pleasure—is that we love Him. We cannot please God unless we love Him. We cannot love Him unless we know Him, and we cannot know Him unless we have faith in Him.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes on Character
- A woman may be beautiful but have poor character. A man may be a business genius, making money left and right, but lack common courtesy, sensitivity, and compassion.
- Solid character will reflect itself in consistent behaviour, while poor character will seek to hide behind deceptive words and actions.
- No matter what type of leader you are or how widespread your influence, you face personal temptations, challenges, and stresses. And only a foundation of character will sustain you and your leadership
- Good character, or moral force, is like a personal security system for your life
- Reputation is what others think about. Character is the truth about you. Reputation is who you are in public. Character is who you are in private.
- It is more important to be faithful than to be famous.
- Character is measured by the depth of what we claim to believe
- Character is a person’s personal submission to the discipline of adhering to principles that protect his talents and gifts.
Myles Munroe Quotes on Potential
- One of the greatest tragedies in life is to watch potential die untapped.
- Life outside your ideal environment will destroy your potential because a wrong environment always means death
- Work is God’s gift to help you discover your potential.
- Work releases potential and empowers success. Laziness, which is the absence of work, aborts potential and sacrifices possibilities.
- Your potential enables you to fulfill your purpose, and your purpose reveals the potential hidden within you.
- Potential is like soil. It must be worked and fed to produce fruit.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes on Marriage
- Marriage is two imperfect people committing themselves to a perfect institution, by making perfect vows from imperfect lips before a perfect God.
- Marital faithfulness involves more than just sexual fidelity. Being faithful to your wife also means defending her and affirming her beauty, intelligence, and integrity at all times, particularly before other people.
- A wedding is an event, but marriage is a life.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes on Change
- Being open to correction means making ourselves vulnerable, and many people are not willing to do that.
- Change is inevitable. Change is also the principle of life.
- Whatever you can endure, you never change. Whatever you can tolerate, God will never move.
- Nothing changes until your mind changes
- If a person wants to change his belief system, he has to change his ideas about himself and/or his ideas about the world.
Myles Munroe Quotes on Value
- If you become valuable to the world, the world will pay you to be yourself Anyone who develops his gifts and talents will become a commodity
- Values should be the basis of our key associations with others.
- Values are ideas, principles, and qualities on which you personally place high worth.
- Values are more important than rules
- Values are personal—but they are Never private
- If an individual has strong values, he doesn’t need a lot of external laws and rules to govern his life.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes on Leadership
- The greatest act of leadership is mentoring. No matter how much you may learn, achieve, accumulate, or accomplish, if it all dies with you, then you are a generational failure.
- Leaders don’t seek followers. Followers are attracted to leaders
- Leaders are pursuing a passion toward a purpose that gives them a sense of destiny
- True leaders are born when you find something to die for
- Leadership is not about comfort but about discomfort with our desire for ease and complacency.
- A leader must remind his followers often of what is valuable to the community and to him personally.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes on Relationships
- It is the same way with dating. The time you are most prepared for dating is when you don’t need anyone to complete you, fulfil you, or instil in you a sense of worth or purpose.
- Healthy relationships should always begin at the spiritual and intellectual levels – the levels of purpose, motivation, interests, dreams,and personality.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes on Purpose
- The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.
- When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable
- It is better to die and not know life than to live and not know why
- Your purpose can be fulfilled only during the time you are given on earth to accomplish it.
- Unknown purpose always wastes time and gives the possibility of danger.
- The nature of something is a powerful clue to its purpose and potential.
- Purpose doesn’t make life easy. It makes life possible.
- God predestines everything so that the purpose precedes the destination.
- In life, purpose is defined by the thing that makes you angry. Martin Luther was angry; Mandela was angry; Mahatma Gandhi was angry; Mother Teresa was angry. If you are not angry, you do not have a ministry yet.
Myles Munroe Quotes on Success
- Success is not a comparison of what we have done with what others have done.
- Don’t judge your success by the masses, and what they think of you. Judge yourself by what God told you to do.
- Success is the potential destiny of all created things.
- Success without an understanding of purpose is meaningless
Myles Munroe Quotes on Crisis
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth
Myles Munroe Quotes on Wisdom
- God’s number one tool for influence is wisdom
Myles Munroe Quotes on Education
- The bible does not say that a man’s education makes room for him, but that his gifts do. Education is not the key to success, it doesn’t guarantee anything; it is your gift that is the key to success
Myles Munroe Quotes on Vision
- If your vision dies with you, you failed
- God works the vision in; man works the vision out
Myles Munroe Quotes on death
- The greatest tragedy in life is not death but to live a life without purpose.
Myles Munroe Quotes on Money
- Poor people talk about money all the time, rich people talk about things, wealthy people talk about ideas.
- We should not pursue money. We should pursue vision, we should pursue purpose; for ourselves, for our country, and for our communities.
- When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure.
- You need to treat your finances as a resource God has provided to fulfil your vision, not a tool to fill your life with.
Dr Myles Munroe Quotes on Faith
- Your faith is only as strong as the test it survives
- God sometimes doesn’t answer our prayers because He understands how powerful the principle of faith is and knows that what we’re asking for wouldn’t be good for us
- Men and women were created in God’s image to operate in the same way He does—through words of faith.
- Faith is active belief. It is a point of action or belief combined with expectation.
- There is positive faith and there is negative faith. Both come by the same means—by what we listen to and believe.
Myles Munroe Quotes on Prayer
- Prayer is our invitation to God to intervene in the affairs of earth. It is our request for Him to work His ways in this world.
- Prayer is man giving God the legal right and permission to interfere in ea rth’s affairs.
- Prayer is man giving heaven earthly licence to influence earth.
- Prayer is a terrestrial licence for celestial interference.
- Prayer is man exercising his legal authority on earth to invoke heaven’s influence on the planet.
- Unanswered prayer is a major obstacle that stands in the way of a life of true faith.
- A great many believers don’t have successful prayer lives—and successful lives in general—because they simply don’t know how or why to pray.
- Some Christians know certain principles of prayer, but are not fulfilling their full potential as intercessors because they don’t understand key aspects of prayer.
- The power of prayer is the inheritance of the believer.
- True prayer builds intimacy with God, honours His nature and character, respects His integrity, believes His Word, trusts in His love, affirms His purposes and will, and appropriates His promises.
- Praying without understanding and applying the truths and principles of prayer is ineffective.
- Prayer is meant to be answered—or God would not ask us to pray. Jesus didn’t pray without expecting to be heard
There you have over 100 best and most powerful quotes from Dr Myles Munroe. Kindly share this post and tell me which is your best in the comments.
Olusegun Iyejare is a career coach and certified counselor. He helps individuals discover and maximize their potential to live satisfying lives regardless of obvious limitations holding them back.